Harper County is proud to serve its citizens with an electronic Community Information Sign, a variable message board located at the intersection of Highway 160 and Highway 2. The sign was funded from oil and gas lease monies, is owned, maintained, and operated by Harper County.
The sign features a 12 by 24-foot banner that can be customized for special events. This is available to those that need a longer term message. Contact the County Clerk if interested.
The sign also has a digital display section that is easily changed and available for short term messages. If you would like to submit a message for the digital display, you may get a form from the County Clerk office, download a printable copy in the document center (PDF), or fill out a request online (PDF). To fill out the online request, or click on the Harper County Listens microphone on the homepage. Keep in mind the following concerning the digital display:
- County business and other events may take priority, there is no guarantee your message will be displayed.
- Messages of the following types will NOT be displayed:
- Product or "for profit" advertising
- Lottery or gambling related
- Obscene or indecent
- Editorial or personal
- Politically oriented
- Perpetually running messages are not allowed.
- Harper County reserves the right to edit and/or censor any message request.