Go To Search
Click to Home

Environmental Services Forms
These forms may also be found in the Document Center along with many other county related documents.  The documents below are in the Environmental Services folder of the Document Center, but you may just click on the links here.

Water Well and/or Wastewater System Permit

Real Estate Transfer Inspection Request

Harper County, KS
201 N. Jennings Ave.
Anthony, KS  67003
Ph: 1-877-537-2110