Go To Search
Click to Home

Zoning Permit (Building Permit) -
Application fee of $75  

Change of Zoning Classification - Application fee of $250

Conditional Use - Application fee of $275

Variance from Zoning Regulations - Application fee of $200

Instructions for Zone Change and Conditional Use Applications

Site Plan Application

Floodplain Development - Application Fee of $150

Please note that some projects may require additional permits from the Department of Agriculture - Division of Water Resources, or the Army Corps of Engineers.

Contact Us

Department of Agriculture

  Division of
  Water Resources
  Stafford Office
  300 S. Main St.
  Stafford, KS 67578-1521

  Ph: 620-234-5311
  Fx: 620-234-6900

Army Corps of Engineers

  Tulsa Office
  1645 S. 101 E. Ave.
  Tulsa, OK 74128-4609

  Ph: 918-669-7366
Harper County, KS
201 N. Jennings Ave.
Anthony, KS  67003
Ph: 1-877-537-2110